With a four-hour layover in Morocco (we got up at 3 am today), we decided to check the conditions at our final stop in Montreal. To our surprise, Mount St. Sauveur has very little snow and therefore canceled night skiing this week preferring to close at 4 pm. Our flight unfortunately arrives at 5:30 pm. So, we have two plans in place. First is a very heartfelt (or begging) email to the resort to see if they will allow us to ski after they close (I was thinking to ask blog followers to email the resort with their support for us, but decided to not inundate their inbox). The second is to take a later flight to Houston on Monday so we can ski Monday morning. The drawback to plan B is that we end up skiing all seven continents in 10 days, 18 hours. Don't worry, I likely won't change the blog name to Ski710.75! Stay tuned as to what happens!